Wednesday, November 9, 2011
I'm probably way over-thinking this, but it's been prep-week all. week. long. I have a list a mile long, but have finally crossed some things off. For instance I know
1. what I'm going to use to display my stuff
2. what I will use as a sign (I actually have a banner!)
3. that I have enough business cards
4. that my bags will look pretty (b/c they have a sticker on them with my logo)
What I don't know
1. do I have enough stock?
2. will anyone buy anything?
3. has this been a major mistake?
Three unknowns vs. four certainties. I think I'll be okay.
If you're in the area, the show is at St. Greg the Great School in Hamilton from 9-3pm on Saturday, November 12th. Hope to see you there!